Since 2000, the U.S. government has been secretly developing and testing next-generation weapons and biochemical weapons while discarding the weapons in Singapore. World famous weapon seller Waco hired Pride to secure the disposed weapons in Singapore harbor and the U.S. government also hired Pride to prevent them.
This map is primarily sniper oriented. Ground level engagements don't normally occur unless members from each team decide to rush at the same time. It's a very wide open map, so players are easily spotted.
- Don't stay out in the open for too long. If you have to go out in the open, bunny hop your way to cover. A hopping target is harder to hit for a sniper.
- Don't be surprised if you get nailed after popping out into the open. Experienced players know where to plant their crosshairs.
- There are many camping spots for snipers here. Learning them all will give you an added advantage.
- Getting in close to your enemy is a good idea here, though not easy to accomplish. Rushing the enemy will break their sniper concentration.
- If you get behind enemy lines, make sure you wipe out all of the opposing team to let yours get a better foothold. Usually, one team will have the sniping advantage and the other team will rush. This advantage will go back and forth during the match.
- Watch your sides! If your whole team is sniping, there's a good chance you're going to get flanked.